Sunday, April 27, 2008

Told You So.

I'm kind of ashamed of how much time I've been spending lately reading the Matador Records blog, but I feel totally redeemed when I stumble across something like this. Press release using the term "multi-album, worldwide, exclusive recording agreement" in a non-sarcastic context + Jay Reatard = kind of weird, kind of hilarious.

Read it & weep, y'all.

The In The Red-financed singles compilation surfacing this summer is good news & it might even temporarily distract me from how I'm eventually going to play right into Matador's hands when I have to shell out money for THEIR singles collection at the end of their record collector-baiting pyramid scheme.

As long as you're seduced away by the Matador blog, check out that new Matmos video, because they've got a new jam coming out really soon & I like what I've heard so far.

No comments: