Saturday, October 18, 2008

Monday Mix 5.0 (Early)

My laptop bit the dust recently & I haven't been around a computer much when Monday inevitably falls, so I'm doing this one pre-emptively.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes



I Left You Behind This Time
1. The Flatmates - Happy All The Time
2. Flying Lizards - Sex Machine
3. Seagull Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her - Sentimental Journey
4. Crystal Stilts - Converging In The Quiet
5. White Rainbow - Mystic Prism
6. The dB's - If & When
7. The Smoke - High In A Room
8. Fire Engines - Get Up & Use Me
9. Felt - Rain Of Crystal Spires
10. Young Fresh Fellows - Hard To Mention
11. Little Claw - Movies For You
12. The Gerbils - Crayon Box
13. Henry's Dress - Definitely Nothing
14. The Field Mice - Sensitive
15. Marine Girls - On My Mind
16. The Monks - I Hate You
17. Bunnygrunt - Holiday Road
18. The Chills - Pink Frost
19. The B-52's - Planet Claire

No comments: