Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Mix 4.0

Guess the theme, win a prize*.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes



Heaven Is The Closest Thing To Hell
1. William Elliott Whitmore - When Push Comes To Love
2. The Modern Lovers - I'm Straight
3. Patty Duke - Learn To Live With Your Heartbreaks
4. Go Sailor - Last Year
5. Shop Assistants - I Don't Want To Be Friends With You
6. The Undertones - True Confessions
7. The Magnetic Fields - I Don't Want To Get Over You
8. Elvis Costello - I Hope You're Happy Now
9. Wreckless Eric - (I'd Go The) Whole Wide World
10. The Buzzcocks - Hollow Inside
11. No Age - My Life's Alright Without You
12. Syd Barrett - Wouldn't You Miss Me
13. X - Your Phone's Off The Hook, But You're Not
14. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Do You Love Me?
15. The Thirteenth Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me
16. The Exploding Hearts - Shattered (You Left Me)
17. Talulah Gosh - Be Your Baby
18. Beat Happening - I've Lost You
19. Richard Hell & the Voidoids - Love Comes In Spurts
20. Built To Spill - Joyride


* Not really, because I laid it on pretty thick.

No comments: